Web Developer (Toronto)
The Web Developer will lead development, implementation, assessment and optimization of CSI’s online properties. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, the individual will be responsible for the daily maintenance of CSI.ca, all related properties and landing pages. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for product launches and deploying email campaigns and other digital tactics that drive customer acquisition, conversion, retention and other organizational objectives.
What you will achieve in this role:
1. Web Development and Maintenance
3. User Experience
5 Key Responsibilities
· Take ownership of CSI and Moody’s Analytics Training web property development, maintenance and optimization.
· Manage CSI’s website/e-commerce front-end interfaces and provide back-end requirements and recommendations to internal and external support teams.
· Establish QA procedures for CSI and Moody’s Analytics Training’s web property maintain version control and ensure cross-browser compatibility
· Ensures products are launched successfully.
· Manage, evaluate and deploy email campaigns from start to finish and provide recommendations based on consumer trends and insights.
What you will bring to this role:
· Diploma or a certificate from an accredited post-secondary education institution in web development/web design, computer science or e-marketing.
· 3+ years of experience in a Web Master and/or E-Marketing role (or equivalent).
· Proven experience using graphics and web development tools including Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc.
· Familiar with all aspects of online marketing including: best practices, shopping cart, SEM, SEO, PPC and impressions based online marketing.
· Email marketing background – familiarity with Exact Target and Marketo is desirable.
· Knowledgeable in versioning software (CVS).
· Knowledge in Omniture and Google Analytics an asset
Further information about "working at Moody's" is available at our Careers Page at www.moodys.com. To apply for this position, please use the following link:
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Deborah K. Wandy, C.H.R.P.
Human Resources Manager
200 Wellington St. W., Suite 1500
CSI, a Moody’s Analytics company